Sunday, February 26, 2012

instinct

Instinct…. I saw this word when I was shopping with L at the little trinket shop on 9th Street today, and it made me think of you, so thought I would send you a little email. I know it’s only a weekend that you’re gone, but I can’t help but miss you. :)

When I saw the word, I realized that it encapsulated what brought us together. Were we two desperate women looking for love? No. We met unassumingly, and yet somehow, something inside of each us claimed the other as their own… instinct…. It proved us right thus far… and here were over, over the one year hump, still in each other’s arms, waking each morning with a smile and a kiss…

Thinking of you love. You bring me so much joy… and you remind me everyday what is truly beautiful in this life. I’m so blessed to be sharing this life with you. So hurry your ass up and get back to Durham.

I love you.

- A.

No comments:

Post a Comment